Restaurant/cafe premises. Prominent former 'Little Frankies' restaurant in prime city centre location.
The property comprises of a former restaurant/cafe bar which is currently being prepared ready to receive the necessary fit out requirements. In terms of the configuration the property has ground floor access off the Cornmarket which leads to a former waiting/bar area with the property broadening to the rear which we assume once provided the dining/seating area and which has additional access onto the "lock up yard". Due to the configuration of the property it is feasible that the ground floor could be sub-divided to provide two smaller retail units. Additionally the property also benefits from a useful basement area which provides further ancillary storage space.
- Address: 39 Cornmarket, Derby
- Size: 2135 Sq Ft
- Status: Available
- Tenure: Leasehold £40,000 Per Annum Exc
- Type: Retail
- Property features
- A3 (Restaurant/Cafe) planning use consent.
- Ready to receive desired fit out.
- Excellent night time location with nearby occupiers including Walkabout, The Cosy Club, Ask Italian and Nandos.
Download Property Brochure
Simply fill in your details below to access the brochure download for this property