42 King Street
Prominent three storey retail unit in busy town centre location.
The subject property comprises a three storey building of natural stone construction set beneath a pitched tile roof albeit to the rear there is a single storey extension which is set beneath a flat asphalt roof and is a modern addition to the original core. The ground floor benefits from a single glazed display window with a recessed entrance door which leads to an open plan retail area with a staircase broadly central to this area. The first and second floors consist of a series of cellular rooms which like the ground floor are finished to a shell specification in readiness for the desired tenant fit-out. The property sits flush with the pedestrianised high street with a small concrete yard located to the rear where there is a brick built outhouse together with a redundant cold store.
- Address: 42 King Street, Belper, Derbyshire
- Size: 840 Sq Ft
- Status: Under Offer
- Tenure: Freehold On Application
Leasehold £18,500 Per Annum Exc
- Type: Retail
- Property features
- Net Internal Area: 78.07 sq.m / 840 sq.ft.
- Located on busy semi-pedestrianised high street.
- Nearby occupiers include Greggs, M&Co, Specsavers, New Look and Boots the chemist.
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to the necessary planning consents.
- Available immediately.
Download Property Brochure
Simply fill in your details below to access the brochure download for this property