45 Evelyn Street
Industrial/workshop premises c. 512.57 sq m / 5,518 sq ft.
The subject property occupies a mid terraced position and forms part of a terrace of six industrial units built in the 1970's. The building is of portal frame construction with facing brick and steel clad elevations surmounted by a pitched sheet roof. Internally, the property provides an open plan warehouse with a clear working height of approximately 5.8 metres with a loading bay located to the front of the property which is accessed by way of an electronic concertina door measuring 3.65 metres (wide) x 4.8 metres (high). To the front there is a two storey office block which provides the requisite toilet facilities to the ground floor together with a reception entrance. The first floor is configured to provide more open plan office accommodation. Externally, there are four parking spaces located to the front forecourt together with ample loading facilities.
- Address: 45 Evelyn Street, Beeston, Nottingham
- Size: 5518 Sq Ft
- Status: Available
- Tenure: Leasehold On Application
- Type: Industrial / Warehouse
- Property features
- Flexible lease terms available.
- Located in an established industrial area to the south-west of Nottingham city centre.
- Excellent transport links with the M1 Motorway, Beeston Station and the NET all nearby.
- Mid terraced unit with forecourt parking and loading.
- Internal eaves height of 5.8 metres.
Download Property Brochure
Simply fill in your details below to access the brochure download for this property