Bradgate Park View
Modern High Quality Office Accommodation
Bezant House is a purpose built detached four storey office building of steel frame construction with brick and block elevations, aluminium double glazing and a pitched tile roof. Internally, the property consists of a secure ground floor entrance lobby with both lift and stair access to the upper levels. The accommodation to each floor is generally open plan but could be reconfigured to suit specific occupier requirements with the property further benefiting from the appropriate welfare facilities at each level. In general the specification comprises painted plaster walls, carpet tile flooring, suspended ceilings with inset CAT II lighting and air conditioning together with raised floor IT boxes. Externally, there are allocated parking spaces for each floor within the block paved courtyard.
- Address: Bezant House, Bradgate Park View, Derby, Derbyshire
- Size: Between 1604 and 6670 Sq Ft
- Status: Available
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Type: Office
- Property features
- Prominent position overlooking A50 close to Rolls-Royce Aerospace Campus and new 250 acre Infinity Park Derby Scheme.
- Sizes from 149 sq m/ 1,604 sq ft to 619.7 sq m/ 6,770 sq ft.
- Available on a floor by floor basis or as a whole.
- Subject to programme of refurbishment.
Download Property Brochure
Simply fill in your details below to access the brochure download for this property