Development/conversion opportunity in desirable village location.
The former Brookside Farm comprises a period farmhouse building together with a range of outbuildings all of which are in need of a programme of refurbishment and renovation. The demise is broadly rectangular with the farmhouse occupying an 'off centre position' with the outbuildings located to the rear of the centre. Vehicular access to the subject demise is via Rectory Lane and as part of the full planning consent there is permission for the erection of a pair of detached two storey dwellings each providing three bedrooms and located on self-contained plots.
- Address: Brookside Farm, Breadsall Village, Rectory Lane, Derby
- Size: 0.89 Acres
- Status: Available
- Tenure: Freehold £850,000 Offers in the region of
- Type: Other / Land
- Property features
- Existing period farmhouse together with a range of barns.
- Planning consent for the erection of two new dwellings - ERE1016/0017
- 0.89 acre / 0.36 hectare site.
Download Property Brochure
Simply fill in your details below to access the brochure download for this property