Superb recently refurbished industrial unit extending to 766.8 sq m / 8,250 sq ft
The subject property comprises a recently refurbished semi-detached industrial warehouse building of steel portal frame construction with part brick elevations surmounted by profile steel clad elevations. Internally the property comprises predominantly open plan industrial warehouse accommodation along with a canteen, kitchen, two WC facilities and a first floor office. The specification of the warehouse includes a concrete floor, florescent lighting, translucent roof panels, gas fired blow heater, electric roller shutter door (5.43m high x 4.57m wide) and a minimum eaves height of approximately 5.99m. There is a further warehouse area to the rear of the property with a reduced eaves height of 3.75m. The specification of the office includes carpet tile floor covering, suspended ceiling incorporating CAT II lighting, air conditioning and a good distribution of power and data. The property also benefits from 400amp 3 phase electricity and a fenced and gated tarmacadam courtyard to the front of the property which benefits from six designated parking spaces but with the scope for more.
- Address: Unit 2 Nelsons Court, Pontefract Street, Derby
- Size: 8250 Sq Ft
- Status: Under Offer
- Tenure: Freehold £525,000
Leasehold £41,250 Per Annum Exc
- Type: Industrial / Warehouse
- Property features
- Situated off Ascot Drive one of Derby's principal destinations for manufacturing and storage.
- Situated in a gated site extending approximately 0.32 acres (0.13 hectares).
- Benefits from 400amp 3 phase electricity.
- Excellent commuter and public transport links.
- Recently refurbished to a high standard.
Download Property Brochure
Simply fill in your details below to access the brochure download for this property