Established in 1989, Boxall Brown & Jones and BB&J Commercial are an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents, offering the very highest standards in residential and commercial property sales and lettings.
Based in the Wyvern Business Park, just a stones throw from Pride Park in Derby, we are proud to be a leading agent, committed to delivering the highest level of customer service.
Our experienced team provide a wealth of knowledge and local expertise. Now, they are looking for their next expert in marketing.
The role is primarily orientated around social media marketing and digital PR, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the creation of content – You will have a strong eye for creativity and know how to use tools such as Canva. The applicant should have strong capabilities of creating captivating captions to attract potential followers and clients.
- PR writing and digital PR – A big element of the role is writing press releases and blog posts for the company. Whether it is a snappy article providing top tips or a press release about a recent completion, you will need to be able to write creatively to increase our attractiveness as a brand.
- Social media marketing – This is the fun part! We want someone who is social media savvy, who knows the platforms inside out and can build an online community organically. We are looking for someone who can oversee the development of marketing strategies to ensure continuous growth on the platforms.
- Engagement – An important part of the role is customer care and engaging with our audience. In addition to overseeing the management of our social medias, the applicant must be able to respond to incoming enquiries and respond to comments efficiently.
- Metrics gathering – To continuously grow and improve as a business, the metrics from our social media drive what we should be doing to appeal to our audience. We need someone who is on the ball and can keep track of the changing needs of our clients.
- Website management – To keep our website looking fresh to our existing and potential clients, the applicant must be able to update our website, as and when is needed. This includes featured properties, blog posts and testimonials.
- Email marketing – We have a monthly newsletter for the residential and commercial side of the business. The applicant must be able to create eye-catching and click-worthy emails that highlight the successes at BB&J, as well as demonstrate our knowledge within the industry.
- Other responsibilities – Other tasks include the design of marketing materials such as brochures, business cards and leaflets, as well as presenting/ pitching to your line manager the latest updates on social media, new ideas and your progress within the role.
Skills and Qualifications Necessary
- A degree in marketing or relevant qualifications/ experience.
- Able to use software’s such as WordPress, Canva, Later, Office 365, Google Analytics and Mailerlite.
- A willingness to learn.
- Great communication.
- Can work well independently and as a team.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Traditional and digital marketing.
- Customer care.
- Content creation/ design capabilities.
- PR and blog post writing.
- SEO desired but not necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Bacon cob Friday’s (or your desired breakfast treat)!
- A friendly, supportive team who can encourage your learning and growth.
- Opportunities to network with experts within the property industry.
- Flexibility – This job is a great opportunity to make the position your own, you can be as creative as you like, with the backing of our Partners.
- You will be required to work in house at our Derby office, based in the Wyvern Business Park, Derby. There are great travel connections to our offices, regardless if you can or cannot drive.
- Your contracted hours are 9 am – 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday (42.5 hours per week).
- Salaries are discussed within the interview.
Our brand strives on building a community, rather than a large following. Can you rise to the challenge?
If this job excites you, please send your CV and cover letter to Kerry Morgan – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you provide a name, phone number and email address so that we can get in touch as soon as possible regarding the progression of your application.
The deadline for applications is Friday 5 August 2022.