South Place / Field Terrace
Residential development site with outline planning permission.
The site has been cleared of all the former buildings and is of an irregular shape with a broad frontage onto South Place/Field Terrace. The remaining boundaries are enclosed behind a mixture of timber fencing, masonry walling and the adjacent buildings. Under the proposed scheme, the indicative plans show a central spine road with a pair of semi-detached dwellings fronting onto South Place/Field Terrace with the remaining four units configured in a terrace and set perpendicular to the carriageway. It is envisaged that parking will be situated to the rear of the site together with the ancillary bin stores.
- Address: Development Site, South Place / Field Terrace, Ripley, Derbyshire
- Size: 0.24 Acres
- Status: Available
- Tenure: Freehold £300,000 Offers in the region of
- Type: Land
- Property features
- Outline consent for six dwellings.
- Consent granted in December 2019 (AVA/2019/0942).
- Approximately 0.24 acres.
- Close to the town centre.
Download Property Brochure
Simply fill in your details below to access the brochure download for this property