Pye Bridge Industrial Estate
Income producing industrial investment reflecting a gross yield of 8.02%
The main accommodation consists of a modern two storey office building which is of steel frame construction with composite clad elevations set beneath a flat roof. Adjacent to this building are the principle workshops which comprise a terrace of industrial units of portal frame construction with profile sheet elevations surmounted by a pitched profile sheet roof. This building has an 8m eaves height and has been designed to allow sub-division into three self-contained units but at present is utilised to provide part storage, vehicle repair and staff welfare facilities. The additional buildings on site are each of a similar construction and provide further storage and workshop space. As stated, the site is predominantly concrete hard standing complete with a rail test track and benefits from two 15,000 litre interceptors together with a 500 KVA electrical supply and a fixed compressed air supply which is distributed to each of the site buildings below ground.
- Address: Unit 1, Pye Bridge Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Size: 29503 Sq Ft
- Status: Available
- Tenure: For Sale £1,995,000 Offers in the region of
- Type: Investment / Industrial / Warehouse
- Property features
- 2.52 acre site with approximately 29,500 sq ft of accommodation.
- New ten year lease drawn on a full repairing and insuring basis.
- Rent reserved at £160,000 per annum exclusive.
- To be let upon completion to EP Industries Ltd (CRN 02309941).
- Potential long term redevelopment subject to the necessary planning consents.