3 George Street
Rarely available attractive Grade II Listed townhouse extending to approximately 233.2 sq m / 2,510 sq ft
York House is an attractive Grade II Listed late Georgian period townhouse arranged over three floors plus useful basement storage area. We understand that the ground and first floors have more recently been used as office accommodation, although the first floor has previously been utilised as residential space. The second floor comprises a well appointed self-contained two bedroom apartment with lounge, bathroom and kitchen. The building has gas central heating and sash windows with secondary glazing and the property has retained much of its original character and period features. The property benefits from an established walled garden to the rear and there is an access door off the garden leading into a separate garage to the side of the building with driveway access from George Street.
- Address: York House , 3 George Street, Derby
- Size: 2510 Sq Ft
- Status: Available
- Tenure: Freehold £325,000
- Type: Office
- Property features
- Office/residential conversation potential.
- Walled garden and garage.
- Located in the heart of the Cathedral Quarter of Derby city centre.
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to gaining all necessary consents.
Download Property Brochure
Simply fill in your details below to access the brochure download for this property